DSM Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not commonly known OFH options for a 7 bolt DSM

2 posters

Go down

Not commonly known OFH options for a 7 bolt DSM Empty Not commonly known OFH options for a 7 bolt DSM

Post  tenn-gsx Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 pm

So I know alot of guys with 2g 7bolt cars HATE the stock oil cooler setup. So I have a new solution for us. I cannot take credit for figuring this out but I will spread this info wherever I can.

The EVO 8 and 9 OFH will bolt strait to the 2g 7bolt block. The great thing about this is that it is a downward facing setup and they have provisions for an oil cooler. The EVO 9 also has an extra port to be used for a pressure gauge or whatever you want.

Just wanted to share this little piece of info.
tenn-gsx
tenn-gsx
N00b

DSM Dedication. : 4838

Back to top Go down

Not commonly known OFH options for a 7 bolt DSM Empty Re: Not commonly known OFH options for a 7 bolt DSM

Post  genegoesfast Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 pm

genegoesfast
genegoesfast
N00b

DSM Dedication. : 4841

http://www.thegreenroomstudio.net

Back to top Go down

Not commonly known OFH options for a 7 bolt DSM Empty Re: Not commonly known OFH options for a 7 bolt DSM

Post  tenn-gsx Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 am

That is a link to the EVO 3 OFH which most people already know about. Im talking about the EVO 8 & 9 housings.
tenn-gsx
tenn-gsx
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post  genegoesfast Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 pm

My fault!
genegoesfast
genegoesfast
N00b

DSM Dedication. : 4841

http://www.thegreenroomstudio.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tenn-gsx Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 am

No issue just wanted to make sure that it was clear I was talking about the 8-9 OFH.
tenn-gsx
tenn-gsx
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down