DSM Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please tell me This isnt HAppining!!

4 posters

Go down

Please tell me This isnt HAppining!! Empty Please tell me This isnt HAppining!!

Post  tsiguyawd Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:08 am

I dont know if you guys pay attention to the news. The "President" said that the Muslim Brother Hood is not a bad group!! I beg to differ. They are the Creators of HAMMAS and Al Qqeda! He is a Dope. If anyone has any input or thoughts on this Throw it up!!! Neutral
tsiguyawd
tsiguyawd
Admin

DSM Dedication. : 4868

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=506754708

Back to top Go down

Please tell me This isnt HAppining!! Empty Re: Please tell me This isnt HAppining!!

Post  Blackmount Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 pm

He's an Idiot simple as that, and is the wrong person to be president of this country right now. NDL has gon up 800,000,000 Billion $$ since he has been elected. Yup helping out this country so much.

oh yeah and obama care. thanks to insurance rates for our company skyrocketing because of your little plan, we had to make cuts at work. great way to help the economy not.

anyone here a Rush Limbaugh fan? Listen to him almost everyday

has anyone also heard that Obama's own Grandmother recalled Obama being born in Africa? made national news. I also like how now since he realized he aint gonna get reelected, he's taking shit from Ronald Reggen (spelling) Speeches and using them in his own.

Also what about that little trip to India where he took what was it several million $ per day on his own little vacation, all that money was tax payer money too...fucking ass.

Blackmount
Admin

DSM Dedication. : 4908

https://dsmhangout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please tell me This isnt HAppining!! Empty Re: Please tell me This isnt HAppining!!

Post  screamin eagle Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Always hated Obama. Ever since he turned his back to the flag to answer his cell phone during the pledge. He ain't even American. What the hell has this country came to? Damn the south shoudda won.
screamin eagle
screamin eagle
N00b

DSM Dedication. : 4827

Back to top Go down

Post  tsiguyawd Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 am

Yea i deff think he needs an Attitude Check!!! I dont know how he would get it tho!!!! Suspect
tsiguyawd
tsiguyawd
Admin

DSM Dedication. : 4868

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=506754708

Back to top Go down

Post  1gdsmftw Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 am

do any of you realize the muslims arent to blame for what happened? apparently nobody took the time to open their eyes and see that it was the al queda a extremist group that is dead set against america....

they died for honor according to their beliefs...

also did you even know that osama bin laden was actually a allied of america at 1 point? in fact we were in afganistan some years back fighting against russia for their freedom....but when we backed out they felt we let them down...this was why osama attacked america...not to destroy us! but to gain our attention! and yes it was wrong...and it has caused groups to become extremists (al queda) and take things further than needed..it happens...even in america! and now we are back in afganistan and iraq doing the exact same thing! except against the terrorist groups that attacked us....

pay attention to school lol
1gdsmftw
1gdsmftw
Admin

DSM Dedication. : 5032

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000464581236

Back to top Go down

Post  screamin eagle Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 am

Smart man. We do have the media to blame for sending so many people the wrong message. I wish our government would tell us more of the truth sometimes instead of letting rumors spread like wildfire.
screamin eagle
screamin eagle
N00b

DSM Dedication. : 4827

Back to top Go down

Post  1gdsmftw Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am

rumors drama drama creates stories...stories means more media and media means ratings...ratings means money and more jobs! more jobs means better economy

our country seems to be founded on lies and rumors these days! but no worries we always have the almighty dollar!
1gdsmftw
1gdsmftw
Admin

DSM Dedication. : 5032

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000464581236

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum