DSM Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedals

3 posters

Go down

Pedals Empty Pedals

Post  CaffeineTripp Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 am

The stock rubbers are worn and offer nothing for grip, let alone, the brake and gas pedal are spaced too far apart for me to do any side stepping in my shoes, and wearing boots all the time in summer is terrible.
I'm looking for a good set of pedals that will work very well, look halfway decent (no carbon fiber for the love of god, or stupid flames), and fit perfectly. I believe I've found some direct fit ones, but the price is way too much for me to even consider buying ($129) at SRPRacing. Those in Grid style, but rather they be black and not the stainless color.
Anyone have a clue of where to get a decent set of pedals, or what are you running now and how do you like them?

CaffeineTripp

DSM Dedication. : 4857

Back to top Go down

Pedals Empty Re: Pedals

Post  marco Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Have you looked at autozone? I remember a long time ago in a galaxy far far away they had some really nice pedals and a real leather shift knob, I wanted for my mustang.

Or e-bay? I found some really nice ones on there for you!ebay nice pedals!!!

marco
marco

DSM Dedication. : 4881

Back to top Go down

Post  DSM_munky_man Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:37 am

I will second the autozone pedals. They have some nice sets of them that don't look too ricey either. Not that you see them that much anyway. And alot of them have lil grippy sections of like raised rubber for grip. I have a set on my car kinda that the PO put on and they are from autozone, I dont like them though, they are plastic, the ones I seen looked to be pretty stout.
DSM_munky_man
DSM_munky_man
Moocher

DSM Dedication. : 5003

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum